Menarche is a significant rite of passage and marks the final stage of puberty. It is a time of great physical, emotional and spiritual transformation.
This workshop would be really beneficial to girls who are at the eve of their first menarche and adolescents who have already begun to menstruate.
This is a workshop for Mother’s and daughter’s, or any pairing of a woman with a girl/adolescent. For example, a Grandmother and Granddaughter or Aunt and Niece. It will be a support for your daughter to experience the workshop alongside a significant female in her life, it will provide a bonding experience of the feminine wisdom and a great ongoing support after the workshop ends.
In the workshop you will experience the four different seasons of the menstrual cycle and the physical, emotional and spiritual opportunities contained with-in each season. The experience will enable your daughter to recognise the seasonal changes within herself, listen to them, honour them and have tools she can use to support and nurture her.
The workshop will provide an opportunity for your daughter to:
- Spend time on exploring their inner world and expressing it creatively.
- Get to know something new about themselves.
- Meet new challenges.
- Make a connection or re-connection to their internal resources.
- Learn new tools to support themselves.
- Experience and embody authentic open-hearted communication.
- Learn to listen to their intuition and what no-longer serves them.
- Gain a greater connection to themselves.
- Gain a greater connection to nature.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything.
Date – Sunday 26th March 2023
Time – 9:00am to 5:45pm
Location – Scotland Island
Investment – $160 per pair
Maximum – 6 Pairs
Includes – transport to and from Scotland Island, snacks for morning and afternoon tea and art materials